Thursday, July 15, 2010

Etsy Loving

I know I'm not alone in saying how much I have become addicted to shopping on line at Etsy! With such unique and gorgeous finds from photographs to jewels , the range of collections to shop from is endless! There are even handpicked items and treasuries that are sorted according to themes and colours to make your shopping experience all the more enjoyable.

I love discovering new and up and coming designers, and all this can be done from the comfort of my own home! I have now decided to give my credit card a little rest, {I don't know how long I can keep this up for!} and simply indulge in and enjoy some etsy window shopping.

I discovered this gorgeous necklace a little while back and simply had to share. I'm sorry I cannot find the little vintage trinket store it came from, but I shall continue my search as it is something I must have in my unique vintage jewels collection ;)

A true little treasure, inspired by the whimsical and romantic French world, which is of course the love behind my little business and how I came up with its little name, pronounced in a 'french way~ mon /treh-sor' . I also decided to research a little more into the name and found out I could actually visit Mon Tresor, in France! ..."the most beautiful village in the centre region of France". Montresor sits quietly on the banks of the Indrois River, with its fine chateau as a romantic backdrop to the village. Oh, how I adore it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous necklace!

Unknown said...

ive seen this necklace on etsy few months ago.. u gotta but it :)

tkgrubisa said...

so very sweet!

Unknown said...

I have a necklace given to me many years ago that has a similar little tiny purse. I am not sure if it opens or not. I am going to check when I get hope.

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

melli said...

hi just popped over to say and glad you stopped by to visit me the other day...i'm a huge fan of your work!!! look forward to see you soon again at Melli designs xxx

Post a Comment

Mon Tresor {hearts} comments x

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio