Monday, August 1, 2011

{REAL PARTY} Sweet Little Elephant

adorable dessert table

The lovely Rajini from Cakery who I have met through Facebook recently styled an adorable birthday party for her son Aiden. It is a nice fresh change to see some beautiful boys birthday parties and Rajini chose a lovely baby elephant theme to match her son's adorable and playful personality.

delicious cupcakes with style me gorgeous toppers.


love the simplicity of these martha stewart lanterns in gorgeous pastel shades

Rajini found the stunning printable range of party goodies designed by Style me gorgeous & she chose to keep the colour palette a classic blue & silver to tie in with the invitation.

Style me gorgeous chocolate wrappers
Mon Tresor polkadot lolly bags

Rajini says '' This party was a very very special one to me as I was diagnosed with a life threatening health problem in his pregnancy and they told me I won't see him turn 1 after I gave birth to him so it was an absolute privilege and honour to make something special for this little boy". 

It was a beautiful winter's day and the sun was smiling happily for this little boy who warms my heart each and every day. This party is a tribute to him.

Sweet little birthday boy!

A gorgeous bunting


it's all in the details




Thank you Rajini for sharing your story with our readers xx

Follow Rajini - Cakery on facebook



Vendors:
-Styling, cakes, treats and some props by Cakery
-Party paper details by Style me gorgeous
-Lolly bags by Mon Tresor
-Ribbons wands by Pinwheels and Pearls
-Custom Felt Bunting and party hat by Sweet Tashie
-Party props by Candy Soirees and Mon Tresor
-Photos by Lauren Sadler Photography

2 comments:

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

The shade of blue she chose is so appealing! Love the soft, muted palette and that adorable felt name-bunting!

Anonymous said...

You should also mention that the entire design and styling is an exact copy of Style me Gorgeous too. It doesn't take much to copy something, but it takes alot of time to design something from scratch.

Post a Comment

Mon Tresor {hearts} comments x

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio