Sunday, June 26, 2011

Vintage Damask Sweets Table

I recently styled this candy table for an intimate 21st birthday party. I immediately fell in love with the room at the venue, as it oozed class, elegance & vintage damask. The client chose the colour purple to tie in with the ivory & black decor & I introduced some sparkle to the table with a mirrored cake tray & diamante ribbon & chocolates. The end result? Simple & elegant!


Printable signage by Mon Tresor
Chocolate printable wrappers by Mon Tresor


Vanilla bean cupcakes with lilac swirl by The Cupcake Factory


The intimate sweets table


Jelly beans (jar available at http://www.montresor.com.au/)


Dessert table







Styling & Props by Mon Tresor



If you would like to contact me for a styling quote, send an email to suzanna@montresor.com.au I am more than happy to work within your budget.

1 comments:

Tessa White said...

I love that colour scheme....the dusky mauve is divine x

Post a Comment

Mon Tresor {hearts} comments x

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio