Thursday, December 1, 2011

The 1st of December!

image via here

Yay! I adore this time of year, the first day of December, the beginning of the Church season -Advent & the start of preparing for Christmas day.

Some people call it the silly season, which I can totally relate to- take for example this morning when I headed out to the shops and saw many queues and a carpark that was full I had to drive around for ten minutes before I found a parking spot!



All that aside, I love the warm, love & excitement that Christmas brings.I have had a few people ask about the photobooth Christmas printables I used for my boys Christmas 2011 photo. They can be purchased here and were a whole heap of fun!

Also, for some extra added fun I have designed some ''reindeer nose'' labels that can be purchased as a printable and are a fabulous sweet gift for preschoolers or class mates & they are also a nice alternative to candy canes. They can be purchased here.



Let the festivities and Christmas season begin!

1 comments:

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Saw your "reindeer nose" printables featured on another blog (sorry can't remember which)...such a fun idea!

Post a Comment

Mon Tresor {hearts} comments x

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio