Monday, December 12, 2011

A Christmas Dessert Table

Christmas is certainly in the air at my home. Our Christmas tree is up, standing elegantly in our family room, our outdoor Christmas lights brighten up the street & they attract passers by & my boy's visited Santa to tell him what they would like for Christmas & we had our Santa photo  for 2011 taken. Amongst all of that, we had a family pre- Christmas celebration where I styled a sweet dessert table that we all enjoyed.

For me, this Christmas was all about Turquoise & Metallic & I wanted my table to reflect both a vintage & rustic feel . My colour scheme was inspired by the Christmas displays that were -jaw droppingly gorgeous- that I spotted during my recent trip to NYC. I incorporated Christmas props that I purchased from here & the beautiful cakes were made by my lovely friend Marie from Couture Cupcakes & Cookies. I designed the printables & my cake stands were purchased from the fabulous Sweet Style.

I was excited to see my dessert table featured on Amy Atlas' Blog last week. Read about it here.

turquoise & metallic christmas dessert table






printable chocolate wrappers by mon tresor



turquoise m&m's, with santa's secret key








stacked warm cinnamon donuts :: ribbon banner by mon tresor


kraft cupcake candy tote boxes by mon tresor



T2 turquoise tea cup filled with vintage baubles (carousel boutique)


baby's breath










2 comments:

Suzanna ~ Mon Tresor said...

thanks alexis! :)

juliemarg said...

Hi! I'm Julie, publisher of the Learn Your Christmas Carols blog with 25, 000 visitors. I found some good holiday content on your site that deserves a wider audience. Can I ask if you have something to share with me? This year, I'd like to include links on recipes, decorations and crafts on my web site http://learnyourchristmascarols.com . The only requirement would be a link back in your sidebar or footer. If you are interested please email me at juliegallaher@gmail.com or tweet me at http://twitter.com/juliegallaher

Post a Comment

Mon Tresor {hearts} comments x

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio