Sunday, October 17, 2010

Christmas Dessert Inspiration

Okay, so I have an aching toothache, and cannot wait another day longer to get to my dentist. I won't reveal how long I haven't been to the dentist for, it's quite embaressing really.

So call me crazy, but I have just spent a short time perusing the internet and gorgeous blogs for some Christmas desserts inspirations, as we all know Christmas is literally around the corner- 10 weeks away! I don't know about you, but I have not even started my Christmas shopping list, but I have decided on my colour palette for the joyous season! Last year I spent up BIG on gorgeous turquoise, red and white decorations to be placed meticulously on my white Christmas tree. I can't wait to do it all again this year!

Tradtionally we celebrate Christmas Eve at our place, with the house covered in Christmas lights (think Griswald's style!) and the Christmas music blaring, a bbq and desserts. The children have a ball and hand out candy canes to passers by. Then once the boys have had their bath and organised the cookies plate, milk and letter to Santa, & carrot sticks for the reindeer, we tuck the excited little cherubs in and then frantically begin to wrap presents and "build" the toys. Why oh why do we do the "building of the toys" every Christmas eve! I am sure I am not alone :)

Here are some delicious desserts I found which I am sure you too will just love! I cannot wait to start baking and making for the Christmas season! Do you have a favourite Christmas recipe? Would love for you to share Xx

{Image via wh hostess}


{Martha Stewart}
Love it. Simple and effective and it makes a great gift.


{Martha Stewart}


{image via wh hostess}
I love using coconut and pistachios in Christmas sweets.

{image via lollipop events}


Love the frame to highlight the dessert table.

 

{chocolate mousse via taste,com}

{taste.com}


14 comments:

SAMBELLINA said...

Oh Suzanna - this is gorgeous !!! I LOVE this colour scheme for Christmas too.....Im starting to dream about it already - cant believe it is nearly here. Thanks for sharing these lovely pics xx Kate

Sweet Style said...

Gorgeous Suzanna - ahh Christmas I love it. Suspect it may come all too quick for me this year. Leanne xx

Suzanna ~ Mon Tresor said...

I agree ladies! It is so soon, I dont feel organised!

My pleasure Kate, I am totally loving the turquoise and red combination x

mia said...

last year i used teal, aqua and pink with silver accents and my little pink tree~i loved it! so i am all over this! it's lovely!

Lili said...

gorgeous inspirations!

Linda Vandermeer McCubbin said...

Wonderful bunch of images I love the cake pops with the peppermint in place of sticks, actually I just love it all.

Suzanna I know how you feel on Christmas eve, why can't the toys come already assembled?

blogencontrandoideias said...

Very beautiful!!
Fabiola-Brazil
http://blogencontrandoideias.blogspot.com/

Penelope said...

LOVE everything!!

PipPipHooray said...

Oh wow... what beautiful delights!
And don't worry... you're not alone... I too would never admit how long it's been since I've been to the dentist... I have a serious fear of them.

Anonymous said...

Wow!what beautiful inspiration! Looks like I need to start planning a holiday party!

Jordan - Polkadot Prints said...

Totally my Christmas colour combo! What a great collection x

Suzanna ~ Mon Tresor said...

Thanks ladies for your beautiful replies! Im so happy you share the same thoughts and ideas Xx

Diane said...

WOW...what a wonderful collection of ideas...THANKS!!!

Emergency Dentist In Melbourne said...

Nice all delicious sweets for kids.

Post a Comment

Mon Tresor {hearts} comments x

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio