Saturday, October 16, 2010

eat.pray.love

Travelling to Italy to eat and taste good food.
India to pray in an ashram.
Bali to look for love.




A story about Elizabeth Gilbert's journey about rediscovering herself.

Despite the mixed reviews, I found it heartening & enlightening and although I cannot make a journey as such in my life right now, I can still take the time to find the beauty, pleasure, devotion and fulfillment in life and to be grateful  for the people in my life right now. I love the thought of having an "inner smile" that can do wonders for the mind, body and soul. So simple, yet so extremely effective.

There were many scenes which touched me personally and I believe that many of us can relate to the journey of writer Elizabeth Gilbert's personal experiences.


Clearing the mind to meditate and find your balance.
Still life, smiling, good food and taking care of you.

My still life salad? A plate with camembert, proscuitto, boiled egg, rocket, olives and pepper crackers...
What would yours have?
Xx









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mon Tresor {hearts} comments x

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio