Wednesday, October 20, 2010

P.S I Love You

I have been captivated by the stunning work of Penny from P.S I Love You.

Uber stylish and supremely talented Wedding & Events Planner. I stumbled across this lovely lady & gorgeous business through the world of  facebook only recently and I am so glad I did as I absolutely loved all that I saw- her work is the style I utterly and truly love. Beautiful inspirations, gorgeous details...take a look and be inspired by the world of P.S I Love You....x

For more information visit;



{Photography by Amy Oliver}




{Photographer Jessica Wolfe}

{Love the eclectic vintage key}


{I adore the backdrop & colour purple}


{Classy. Elegant. French}
My 3 favourite words!

{Photography by Jo Williams}

{I want this in my hallway!}


{gorgeous ribbon detail by twillili ribbon}


{Beautiful/}

{Pinwheels are my favourite at the moment!
 Inspiration from Penny I incorporated for Maddox's ice cream party}

Thank you Penny for allowing me to share your work...x

10 comments:

Anna said...

Penny is a wedding master! I have been lucky enuff to work with her in the past and it was so much fun.

candy soirees said...

Ahhhh Penny does amazing work....one very talented gal.....love her style xx

Suzanna ~ Mon Tresor said...

I agree ladies, such gorgeous work, love it all.

Anna, you lucky lady!! x

melli said...

Penny is amazing ..love love her touches to prettiness, all her work is magical,huge fan of hers XX

Unknown said...

THANK YOU THIS IS SO EXCITING AND VERY FLATTERED TO SEE MY WORK ON SOMEONE'S BLOG. So appreciated xo

Kellie Collis said...

Adorable pinwheels! Lovely decor and lovely to play with as well. Have a gorgeous day, Kellie xx

Anonymous said...

She is amazing, I love her work - especially the French inspired romantic stuff and of course her eye for detail... yummm E

Katherine said...

Lovely images, thank you for sharing. I'm off to visit her blog too. Hugs!

Jessica said...

Just visiting from Bloggy moms. Would love a follow back at

www.spitupchronicles.blogspot.com

Thanks! :)

The Meditative Mom said...

Gorgeous blog! Found you on bloggy moms.

http://themeditativemom.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Mon Tresor {hearts} comments x

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio