Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Spoonful of Sugar~ Party Mary Poppins Style

Waking up to a grey and chilly Saturday morning in Sydney, I had my latte with one and began my 'blog reading' and discovered this fantastic party from one of my all time favourite childhood movies.

I love {Mary Poppins} as a party theme. Such a classic story, much like Alice in Wonderland. Take a look at these lovely details from a gorgeous little party courtesy of here.


{dessert table}

{love the children's table setting}

{a spoonful of sugar and doily parasol}

{delicious caramel apples}

{love the styling of the straws}

{sweet favor bag}

2 comments:

Jennifer Birkhead said...

Oh wow!!! Just went and had a look at the rest of the pics - LOVE LOVE LOVE this theme and it was done so well!! I LOVE the favours!

Katherine said...

lovely :-)

Post a Comment

Mon Tresor {hearts} comments x

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio