Monday, October 25, 2010

Pirates & Princesses



I am in love with this absolutely beautiful party by the talented Cake Ink. Events. Isabel celebrated her birthday party with 8 little friends with just enough sugar without having them bouncing off the walls" ! Janelle did a fabulous job at styling the celebration, I love the soft colour palette and the dessert table details, including the net draped over the table, the anchor cookies threaded with twine, the intricate cupcakes and cake. We also heart the pink stripey straws from Mon Tresor, sitting in the cute mini glass bottles filled with pink lemonade. Oh and I am loving the lolly bags & banner too! x










For further details on this gorgeous party, please visit Cake Ink events here;

13 comments:

Lili said...

awww this is so sweet! love it!

Anonymous said...

how cute!

Las Vegas Mama said...

ADORABLE! Super cute site. I am following. Hope you will stop by and say hello back! http://lasvegasmama.blogspot.com

shopgirl said...

Just stumbled upon your blog. Loving these pastel colours for a party. Just too sweet!

Rambles with Reese

Cake Ink. said...

Thank you for featuring us Suzanna and thanks ladies for your lovely comments! We had such fun with this theme! xox

Victoria said...

What a lovely party- I absolutly adore the girlie pirate palate!

Jane said...

I just had to come by and visit you again - not only do you find and feature fab parties, you also create them! Congrats and praise on your lovely sweet blog and even bigger congrats and praise on your big feature! You have to post the Halloween pics on your blog soon OK. Jane:)

Suzanna ~ Mon Tresor said...

My pleasure Cake Ink, thank you so much for letting me feature it on my blog :) x

Suzanna ~ Mon Tresor said...

Hi Jane, thank you so much for your beautiful feedback! I love featuring gorgeous parties and am also passionate about styling them too :)
I will definately post the Halloween pics up soon for you to see x

Unknown said...

Goodmorning Suzanna, just a few words to say:"hello, I heart your blog, I daily follow you, I hope you come and have a look to m italian little place"!!!! woops...and thanks for great ideas!!!
Love.
Laura@RicevereconStile

Suzanna ~ Mon Tresor said...

Hi Laura!
Thank you for your beautiful comment :) Glad that you love to follow my blog. Will pop by yours and say hi x

Unknown said...

Thanks for coming and..soooo fast!! Ikd already seen your beautiful Halloween desserts table on Amy Atlas' blog! You're a sort of mythologic figure for me! Flattered for your visit!
Love.
Laura@RicevereconStile

coolkids said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love your blog and on line store! I am now following.:)

Post a Comment

Mon Tresor {hearts} comments x

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio