Sunday, May 9, 2010

D is for Deer...

I'm not quite sure what it is about them? Perhaps it's their serenity, connection with nature, or their doe-eyed appearance? What ever it may be, I am loving deers right now. I also feel a past time connection as a little girl growing up, watching Bambi and reading a Golden Book at bedtime. It's their sweetness that inspired me to create a Little Deer clip collection. With a retro classic and modern feel, I'm sure you will love them just as much as I do!

I found some other sweet deer products and came up with this inspiration board.
{Alex & Charli Pink Deer Bottle} {Maeohdeer wall stickers} {Invite with style invitation} {Lark made soap} {Minti Pink Deer Hoodie} {Alex & Ant Bambi l/s top from chic mother & baby} {Mon Tresor Pink Deer snapclip}


I found this photo through flickr. I'm loving the deer antlers wall garland.


Little Deer Collection by Mon Tresor
{chocolate deer, white deer, pale pink deer, hot pink deer, yellow deer}

7 comments:

Lark said...

Thank you for featuring my soap! So many lovely deer things! x

bubbachenille said...

Oh I love deer ! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog !
Miriam

Suzanna ~ Mon Tresor said...

Yes I'm loving deers at the moment! I came across the soap its very cute :)

Suzanna ~ Mon Tresor said...

Thanks Miriam :)

Mina said...

Oh yeh I'm digging the whole woodland theme tomorrows post all things mushrooms/toadstools!

Suzanna ~ Mon Tresor said...

love it! cant wait to see your post mina!

Unknown said...

Aw i just saw these, they are gorgeous.. I want one for me :)

Post a Comment

Mon Tresor {hearts} comments x

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio