Wednesday, May 5, 2010

M is for Mum...

Here are some of my 'favourites' for Mother's Day...Now, of course I can't have it all, but it's nice to be able to dream and imagine once in a while!
I love the perfumes by Juicy Couture and I recently discovered their yummy new perfume, Couture Couture on a mini shopping spree in David Jones. Another brand I'm loving at the moment is the jewellery collection by 'House of Harlow', and the cream sunburst necklace would look fabulous next to my black HH necklace I purchased from Kitson, LA.
Brunch at Zimzala (one of my favourite places to dine) followed by some Lindt Macaroons, sounds just divine. A trip to Pepe's Paperie at Bondi, oh, and a surprise trip to LA & New York aboard V Australia would be alright too ;)


Your little ones can also create a little Picasso masterpiece for you with this super cute colouring in printable from Style Me Gorgeous.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

im loving my cream sunburst necklace.. Favorite so far! Great pre mothers day pressie :)

Suzanna ~ Mon Tresor said...

I just ordered it! lol
It should hopefully arrive tomorrow!

tkgrubisa said...

Loving the necklace. I ordered a smallprints design with kids fingerprints on it plus craft from daycare...I too wouldnt mind brunch at Icebergs and trip to NYC.A girl can dream...

Post a Comment

Mon Tresor {hearts} comments x

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio