Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I Dream of a Room...

{Leighton's Nursery Oh dee doh}
Yay! I got my hands on a copy of the stylishly fabulous Little One Baby Magazine today!
With a latte in one hand and magazine in the other, I relaxed by the pool in the yard to enjoy reading Little One Baby whilst my boys rode their trikes.

I got to thinking about how exciting and creative it is to style a baby nursery. My boys are now past that stage, and I don't see another bubba coming along anytime soon! So, my next project is to refine my boy's rooms. There are so many gorgeous accessories available now, compared to 6 years ago, but it doesn't make it any easier! There are so many things I want to buy right now but I don't know where I would begin! I would love to see some more examples and inspirations of some Kids Rooms, once they are past the 2 year old mark. As Louise, from the stylish Table Tonic ~ Kids Rooms That Rock says "...When your little one migrates from a cot to a bed, their bedroom tends to demand a visual re-think"...This is definately true. Even though I am quite content with our new white bunk bed purchase & quilted shams that we bought in New York's Pottery Barn, there's always room to add more things...
I spent some time this afternoon 'ooohing and ahhhing' over kids rooms, particularly boys rooms, over at Oh Dee Doh and Table Tonic. I love the use of dark bold paint colours on the walls and of course the pom poms as opposed to a hanging mobile...Hmm... perhaps some ideas there I can utilise...stay posted!
If you have any ideas or inspirations on boys rooms to share, I'd love to hear from you...X


{Ethan's room Oh dee doh}

{Domino Table Tonic }



2 comments:

tkgrubisa said...

Me too..loved the kids room in little one baby..makes me want to start all over again...sigh!

Suzanna ~ Mon Tresor said...

yes I know what you mean! So much of a range out there these days, compared to 6 years ago with Kayden! I don't even think half the brands out now were born then!! lol

Post a Comment

Mon Tresor {hearts} comments x

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio