Friday, May 21, 2010

To Market, To Market

Wow! What a busy last few days it has been! I am super excited to be a part of the gorgeous boutique children's and babies markets, Allie's Attic for the first time! I have teamed up with My Little Jedi and you can find us together in a stall outdoors :)

As these are my first ever markets to showcase my products, I didn't realise how much time is involved with handmaking a large amount of products in one sitting and organising  how the table/ stall is going to be styled on the day!

I have been super busy creating beautiful grosgrain bows for girls in classic and printed styles which I know you will love! You will also find some gorgeous little wool felt flowers on snap clips, in a sorbet of colours. Lots of other gorgeous little accessories for girls including some lovely little bracelets xx.







 

As you all know, I recently began styling cucpake toppers to help create that gorgeous party dessert table. I am thrilled to be able to showcase some of my styles {never seen before} at Allie's Attic! I know that you will love them as much as I do! And there will be so many more styles to come! Along with the cupcake toppers, you can find the retro stripe party straws and I'm excited to announce I have my hands on some RED stripe straws {limited amount} so be quick!
I am looking forward to meeting fellow small business owners/WAHM'S and fans... I can't wait!

Be sure to pop by and say hi, I would love to meet you!

10am – 2pm Saturday 22 May 2010


Sharkies - Cronulla Sutherland Leagues Club


461 Captain Cook Drive Cronulla NSW 2230


FREE ENTRY & PARKING ON SITE










5 comments:

cancelled said...

Love it!! im so excited for you.. hope to visit.. but if not GOOD LUCK x

OneTwoThreeFold said...

You have a beautiful blog here,
I like your themes and the boutique!!
Will pop by again shortly!

billymac clothing said...

Good luck, lets us all know how you go at Allies

Suzanna ~ Mon Tresor said...

Thanks everyone for your lovely words :)
Just got back from Allies, it was a great day! So nice to be able to showcase the products and meet new people :) I am definately looking forward to the next markets! It was lots of fun :) Xx

Soodabub said...

what a lovely blog you have showcasing your gorgeous wares :) hope your day went well at Allie's Attic ! x

Post a Comment

Mon Tresor {hearts} comments x

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio