Friday, May 14, 2010

It's a Fairytale Thing!

Something that has caught my eye more recently is the classic Fairytale Story is making a very welcomed comeback. These days, a good classic story from the past can sometimes be overshadowed by the current tv show characters turned story books. I love a good fairytale and infact back when my son Kayden was 3 years old, our ritual bedtime story routine was an oral version of the 'Three Little Pigs'! This went on for quite a while, and we mastered a long and short version of it! :)

I am currently working on a new collection of cupcake toppers, in addition to the latest collection, that can be personalised with your child's name, their age and happy birthday. There will be a unique range for both girls and boys and they will feature a lovely blend of colours and prints (not your average ones!)

The first lot I will be putting to use is for my dear niece's 4th birthday party this weekend. A princess theme has been planned so I will be busy getting to work on a lovely little set of cupcake toppers to tie in with her theme... :) I will make sure to post some photos to show you!

The lovely Mama Loves to Shop Blog recently posted a collection of Red Riding Hood inspired products. Take a look at the fabulous products featured here.




One of my favourite fairytales is Little Red Riding Hood, which is yours? Xx

8 comments:

The Ugly Duckling said...

I enjoy reading your blog
This has got to be my fave version of the 3 little pigs which I enjoy with my 02 little girls...check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Olo923T2HQ4

:)

Suzanna ~ Mon Tresor said...

Hi Sarah, thank you for your feedback :)

I just had a look at the link, how cute! Thank you for sharing!

I love it! It's something about the animation from back then, the music, it all creates that nice safe and warm fuzzy family feeling.

:)

Chic Mother and Baby said...

Enchanted forests woodland themes are a hot trend right now!!! I hope your cupcake toppers are doing well...

Suzanna ~ Mon Tresor said...

Mina, I totally agree! I have a really gorgeous boys and girls mushroom topper, will post photos tomorrow!! xx

Unknown said...

Loving LRRH at the moment, so sweet x

Kathy said...

Those cake toppers are so cute, hooray for the fairytale comeback... we need more fairytales in our children's lives:)

tkgrubisa said...

this one is so sweet...so many cute choices available for kids:)

Suzanna ~ Mon Tresor said...

Kathy I definately agree with you on that one! :)

Post a Comment

Mon Tresor {hearts} comments x

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio